OverLander Version 2
The Overlander basket system Version 2 was designed to add to any PSD System we have made. Very popular to add to the GX-470-Net PSD's. But this handy basket will fit just about anything we have made thus far.
- Deigned to get your small quick items at your finger tips fast.
- 17 inches long 4.250 inches tall 4 inches from the rack
- This product is designed to work with all PSD racks sold by Orange Boxx Fabrication
- Bolts are included but not required. This is a slide on design. There is 4 holes with only 2 bolts.
- Matte black is standard color. If you wish to change to color of the PSD go to this page.
- All sides of this basket is designed to add more molle bags when attached.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Pictured with 4 bolts only 2 is in kit.
- PSD RACK NOT INCLUDED
Elaborate Custom Designs
Our set prices for customizing on your rack includes the cost of material, paint, etc., taking into consideration about 2 hours of programming time and 3 simple design changes. Simple design changes include things such as spacing of letters, sizing of image/letters, or movement on the rack. Any major changes such as a different image/phrase or elaborate logos (such as tribal images) will result in extra cost.
Extra cost will depend on the complexity of the design. For example, any tribal type of design is on average an extra $200.00. While this sounds like a lot such an image takes about 6 hours of programming and extra time to cut out on a laser.
We will NOT be accepting any DXF or Vector art from others. Those files will do us no good as they are not made within our own parameters and would have to be completely redone. If you are wanting to use someone else's logo we will require written proof from the owner of that design to use it on our racks.
Before any custom part is cut it will require an email verification saying you "approve" of the design. Approvals will not be accept via phone or other platforms to help reduce the risk of confusion. Once approval is given the time for the part to get done will start. So if you are told your part will take X amount of weeks that time starts the day of approval not the day of order.
Instructions for install
Instructions LINK will work only after a paid order for 2 years. If you have any issues please contact customer service,
When ordering Custom parts (LLCO,LLEM or Colors) This increases production times. If it is just a color it goes from 1-2 weeks to 3 weeks. Special cuts (LLCO) or inlays (LLEM) this will increase it to 6 to 8 weeks.