GX470 & Prado 120 interior Rear Insert panel
- Made to fit in behind the netting
- Matte black powder coating and hardware included.
- If you wish to change to color of the PSD go to this page.
- Critical gear right on the door. First aid pouch Right there.
- Blue ridge overland gear. Is our molle bag place that we use here.
- It can be customized.
- Letter logo cut out . Means the letters and logo can be cut out to make an image stand out.
- Letter logo embedded. Means o add more color to image or letters for it to stand out.
- If you order custom a member of the Art Department will contact you via email. They will stay in contact with you ever step. Once you approve the design it can take up to 8 weeks to complete.
- These are made so you do not have to remove the door panel to install it. (optional)
Elaborate Custom Designs
Our set prices for customizing on your rack includes the cost of material, paint, etc., taking into consideration about 2 hours of programming time and 3 simple design changes. Simple design changes include things such as spacing of letters, sizing of image/letters, or movement on the rack. Any major changes such as a different image/phrase or elaborate logos (such as tribal images) will result in extra cost.
Extra cost will depend on the complexity of the design. For example, any tribal type of design is on average an extra $200.00. While this sounds like a lot such an image takes about 6 hours of programming and extra time to cut out on a laser.
We will NOT be accepting any DXF or Vector art from others. Those files will do us no good as they are not made within our own parameters and would have to be completely redone. If you are wanting to use someone else's logo we will require written proof from the owner of that design to use it on our racks.
Before any custom part is cut it will require an email verification saying you "approve" of the design. Approvals will not be accept via phone or other platforms to help reduce the risk of confusion. Once approval is given the time for the part to get done will start. So if you are told your part will take X amount of weeks that time starts the day of approval not the day of order.
Instructions for install
Instructions LINK will work only after a paid order for 2 years. If you have any issues please contact customer service,
*** Attention *** When ordering Custom parts (LLCO,LLEM or Colors) This increases production times. If it is just a color it goes from 1-2 weeks to 3 weeks. Special cuts (LLCO) or inlays (LLEM) this will increase it to 6 to 8 weeks.