GX470 & Prado 120 Interior Side with electric pop outs
This panel has no cutout for a handhole. Eclectic pop outs only.
- Made from carbon steel. Set your Molle bags to fist gear into place. Clean up the rear of your GX-470 with a PSD rack from us.
- With this Rack System you can still fold your 3rd row seating against the wall. The only drawback is that you cannot have more than a 2" bag on the rack.
- Custom designs are available
- Powder Matte Black coating is included in price. If you wish to change to color of the PSD go to this page.
- All brackets are in Matte Black. There is an option to change to color matching to rack.
- This version is for electric pop out windows in the back only. This does not have the cutout for the hand hole.
- Regular mount up to 25lbs. Heavy duty mount upto 40lbs. Heavy duty mounts require drilling into interior panel.
Red RAL# 3009
- All mounting hardware included
- No drilling to install plates.
- Drivers ,passenger or both sides.
- if you choose lettering. A member of our design team will contact you.
Elaborate Custom Designs
Our set prices for customizing on your rack includes the cost of material, paint, etc., taking into consideration about 2 hours of programming time and 3 simple design changes. Simple design changes include things such as spacing of letters, sizing of image/letters, or movement on the rack. Any major changes such as a different image/phrase or elaborate logos (such as tribal images) will result in extra cost.
Extra cost will depend on the complexity of the design. For example, any tribal type of design is on average an extra $200.00. While this sounds like a lot such an image takes about 6 hours of programming and extra time to cut out on a laser.
We will NOT be accepting any DXF or Vector art from others. Those files will do us no good as they are not made within our own parameters and would have to be completely redone. If you are wanting to use someone else's logo we will require written proof from the owner of that design to use it on our racks.
Before any custom part is cut it will require an email verification saying you "approve" of the design. Approvals will not be accept via phone or other platforms to help reduce the risk of confusion. Once approval is given the time for the part to get done will start. So if you are told your part will take X amount of weeks that time starts the day of approval not the day of order.
Instructions for install
Instructions LINK will work only after a paid order for 2 years. If you have any issues please contact customer service,
*** Attention *** When ordering Custom parts (LLCO,LLEM or Colors) This increases production times. If it is just a color it goes from 1-2 weeks to 3 weeks. Special cuts (LLCO) or inlays (LLEM) this will increase it to 6 to 8 weeks.